What is Maca?
Maca, also known as Peruvian Ginseng, is a root grown in the Andes Mountains of Peru and is my personal go to supplement for when life gets hectic and crazy. Maca is an adaptogen, a balancing herb, that helps the body adapt and cope with the many stresses of life. With a mild nutty taste, Maca is available as a supplement in the form of powder or capsules.
The many benefits of Maca include:
● Balancing hormones in both Men and Women.
● Increasing energy.
● Easing menstrual cramps from estrogen imbalances.
● Boosting libido from testosterone imbalances.
● Elevating mood.
● Easing the effects of chronic stress on the body.
● Reducing symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
● Balancing the endocrine system.
How do you get your Maca? I love mine in a smoothie with some strawberries, orange juice, and a serving of greens powder!
DISCLAIMER – Note, the information contained in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not meant to replace the advice of a qualified healthcare professional or practitioner. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.